28. 365 - When I was told I was having a baby girl, I never imagined that the make-up experimentation started so early! In truth, though, she ate an orange marker.
29. 365 - Another Monday with no kids around to photograph, so I used the cat. She was less than impressed with me.
30. 365 - Terrible photo, but I've started knitting again and I'm loving it. Made this hat for my son for Valentine's Day.
31. 365 - My son loves to sort and organize and line things up (and almost always he lines them up in an arc like this). Today he reorganized my mother's Tupperware cupboard.
32. 365 - I asked him to tell me about his favourite Pokemon cards. He thought about it a moment, then his face lit up as he excitedly told me about Rydon and Rockruff and this other Pokemon whose name he didn't know, but he thinks is really cool anyway.
33. 365 - Rise and shine, Beautiful!
34. 365 - Last week my two littles were sick with fever. Today my oldest is down with fever and vomiting. In between sleeping and throwing up he chilled with his Minecraft YouTube videos.